The Holy Face of Jesus
(The Holy Face Medal and our new leaflet are available in our
Adored Be The Holy Face of Jesus
O Lord, show us Thy Face, and we shall be saved!
"By offering My Face to My Eternal Father, nothing will be refused, and the conversion of many sinners will he obtained." – Our Lord To Sr. Mary of St. Peter – November 1846
PROMISES OF OUR LORD
to Sr. Mary of St. Peter in favor of
those who honor His Holy Face.
- "By My Holy Face you shall work miracles."
- "By My Face you will obtain the conversion of many sinners."
- "Nothing that you ask in making this offering will be refused to you."
- "If you knew how pleasing the sight of My Face is to My Father."
- "As in a kingdom you can procure all you wish for with a coin marked with the King’s effigy, so in the Kingdom of Heaven you will obtain all you desire with the precious coin of My Holy Face."
- "Our Lord has promised me that He will imprint His divine likeness on the souls of those who honor His most holy Countenance."
- "All those who honor My Holy Face in a spirit of reparation will, by so doing, perform the office of the pious Veronica."
- "According to the care you take in making reparation to My Face, disfigured by blasphemies, so will I take care of yours, which has been disfigured by sin. I will reprint therein My image and render it as beautiful as it was on leaving the Baptismal font."
- "Our Lord promised me that all those who defend His cause in this work of reparation, by words, by prayers, or in writing, He will defend them before His Father; at their death He will purify their souls by effacing all the blots of sin and will restore to them their primitive beauty."
"THE GOLDEN ARROW"
An Act of Praise and Reparation
Dictated by Our Lord to Sr. Mary of St. Peter
MAY the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified, in Heaven, on earth, and under the earth, by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
O LORD Jesus Christ, in presenting ourselves before Thine adorable Face to ask of Thee the graces of which we stand most in need, we beseech Thee, above all, to grant us that interior disposition of never refusing at any time to do what Thou requirest of us by Thy holy commandments and divine inspirations. Amen.
O GOOD Jesus, who hast said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you," grant us, O Lord, that faith which obtains all, or supply in us what may be deficient; grant us, by the pure effect of Thy charity, and for Thine eternal glory, the graces which we need and which we look for from Thine infinite mercy.
BE MERCIFUL to us, O my God, and reject not our prayers, when amid our afflictions, we call upon Thy Holy Name and seek with love and confidence Thine adorable Face. Amen.
O ALMIGHTY and Eternal God, look upon the Face of Thy Son Jesus. We present It to Thee with confidence, to implore Thy pardon. The All-Merciful Advocate opens His mouth to plead our cause; hearken to His cries, behold His tears, O God, and through his infinite merits hearken to Him when He intercedes for us poor miserable sinners. Amen.
ADORABLE Face of my Jesus, my only love, my light and my life, grant that I may know, love and serve Thee alone, that I may live with Thee, of Thee, by Thee and for Thee. Amen.
ETERNAL Father, I offer Thee the adorable Face of Thy Beloved Son for the honor and glory of Thy Name, for the conversion of sinners and for the salvation of the dying.
O DIVINE Jesus, through Thy face and Name, save us. Our hope is in the virtue of Thy Holy Name!